Friday, June 4, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I'm  packed! I'm a little worried because it doesn't feel like I am taking anything that I would normally take on a trip....but then again, this is not a normal trip. The apartment is clean and ready for my return. My flight is tomorrow at 4:30 so I will leave shortly after getting home from work at 2pm. 

READY OR NOT.... here I come!

For those who have asked:
I will be sending nightly updates via Facebook for anyone who has access to that media. If you want to follow the ride and get daily updates from the AIDS Lifecycle perspective, visit the “Experience the Event” site at
http://experience.aidslifecycle.org/. I look forward to updating you with pictures and stories upon my return.

2 comments:

  1. Cindo you're going 2 do awesome! I'm so proud of you and I know you will rock this race! We love you and are thinking about u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Cindee! You're going to kick butt!

    ReplyDelete