Thursday, February 18, 2010

1ST CALL FOR FUNDING SUPPORT!!

Dear Friends,
I know that there are many worthy causes that you support and conversely, the economic climate has us all tightening our belts. I considered funding the ride myself, but then
I decided it was important to give you the chance to support me in this endeavor. Fighting HIV/AIDS is something I am passionate about and I hope that, even if you don’t agree with the charity or only have a small donation to give, you will consider supporting me in this ride.

With your help, my fundraising efforts will enable the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center to develop management programs and offer continued leadership to prevent new HIV infections. This year the AIDS funding in California was cut drastically by the government so every donation, no matter how big or small, will help.


The AIDS crisis is not over!

All cyclists are required to raise $3,000 by May 15th to participate in the ride; my goal is to raise $5,000.

To support me with your financial contribution, please follow the link below:
www.tofighthiv.org/goto/cinsation

I greatly appreciate your consideration, and your donation. With your help we can make a difference!

Thank You!
Cindee


No comments:

Post a Comment